Meet David Dang, Social Media and Digital Marketing Expert – who focuses on Instagram content, growth, and reach. His Instagram business page EntrepreneurshipFacts has over 2.2M followers and his personal account over 46k followers – and all this growth was achieved within only a few years.
David works with coaches and entrepreneurs around the world including big name clients from Tony Robbins, to Dean Graziosi, Russell Brunson, Patrick Bet-David, Daymond John and more.
In this episode, we cover how to use social media to kick start a business or test a new idea, how to build an audience on Instagram, and how to stay motivated and on track. If you are ready to take your social media to the next level, be sure to catch this episode of Start Canada Podcast with David Dang!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- 0:33 Meet Social Media Expert David Dang
- 4:56 From 0 to 2.2M followers
- 8:28 Your first clients and early mindset
- 12:55 Landing big name clients like Tony Robbins
- 16:30 Know you are going in the right direction
- 21:02 Ignore the competition
- 24:50 SPEED ROUND
- 28:00 Polarizing content & How to go viral
- 33:40 Social media strategy 101
- 39:20 Validate your business idea with social media
- 44:50 Social media hot tips
- What’s Next for David Dang
Follow Our Guest – And Let Them Know What You Learned From This Episode:
- Instagram – business @entrepreneurshipfacts
- Instagram – personal @iamdaviddang
- YouTube David Dang
Find Your Start – Episode Resources Mentioned by Our Guest:
- Russel Brunson coaching program
- Tony Robbins books:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Social media content creation tools:
Follow Start Canada Podcast – And Share What You Learned From This Episode:
- Facebook: @StartCanadaPodcast
- Instagram: @StartCanadaPodcast
- LinkedIn: @StartCanadaPodcast
- Twitter: @MargauxAMiller
- YouTube: @StartCanadaPodcast
Start Canada Podcast is supported by:
Click Here to see a list of all Start Canada Podcast episodes.