On episode 13 of Start Podcast, host Margaux Miller interviews Garreth Rempel of Winnipeg-based tech start-up Trainfo; a data driven company that helps reduce accidents and traffic delays at rail crossings.
- 32 – Navigating a New Food Business w/ Glenda and Rory Hart of The Canadian Birch Company Ltd.
- 31 – Starting a Meal Kit Subscription Box Company w/ Anthony Halyckyj of 204 Meal Prep
- 30 – Small Business Funding, Grants, and Mentorship w/ Michelle Leona of Wolseley Kombucha and Caroline Ksiazek of Futurpreneur Canada
- 29 – Building a Start-Up Ecosystem w/ Marshall Ring of the Manitoba Technology Accelerator
- 28 – Starting an International Charity w/ Darcy Ataman of Make Music Matter