Episode 24 of Start Podcast features Kailey Lefko and Josianne Barnabé, Co-Founders of Educalme Inc. – creators of a series of tools to help teachers bring mindfulness and social-emotional learning into their classrooms through a bilingual online program called Educalme Classroom.
- 30 – Small Business Funding, Grants, and Mentorship w/ Michelle Leona of Wolseley Kombucha and Caroline Ksiazek of Futurpreneur Canada
- 29 – Building a Start-Up Ecosystem w/ Marshall Ring of the Manitoba Technology Accelerator
- 28 – Starting an International Charity w/ Darcy Ataman of Make Music Matter
- 27 – How to Scale Across Canada and Get a Deal on Dragons Den w/ Catherine Metrycki of Callia Flowers
- 26 – How to Create an App Business